Custom Search

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Silly Slogan Onesies & Tees for infants

If you are looking to bring a little light into your life, it isn't too hard these days. Several retailers, whether they be online or at your local wholesale shop. Will offer silly onesies, and tee shirts that are fit just right for your infant, or toddler. Not only will passers by be smiling at your child's cute antics, but snickering at the funny slogans on your child's shirt or onesie. While placing your child into a silly shirt is alright, I would suggest steering clear of anything that is blatantly lewd. However, if that is what you are going for- go for it.
Firstly, you will need to determine how far you would like to go with your slogans. There are sassy phrases that are meant for nearly every subculture out there. From punk, goth, geek, trendy, or urban you will surely find one to fit your style, as well as your child's personality. Below I have compiled a short list of ideas for you to select from.
Stereotypical onesies and shirts:
*I'm the big sister. * Hi, I'm new here. *Daddy says I'm a keeper. *Does this diaper make my butt look fat? *I wanted a monkey, but all I got was a little sister. *I make chunky thighs look good. *1 of 2
If you think I'm cute shirts and onesies:
*If you think I'm cute, you should see my mommy *If you think I'm cute you should see my daddy. *If you think I'm cute you should see my grandma. *If you think I'm cute you should see my grandpa. *If you think I'm cute you should see my auntie. *If you think I'm cute you should see my puppy. *If you think I'm cute you should see my kitty (And the list goes on, it is only limited by the imagination)
The crude:
*Mommy drinks because I cry. *Daddy drinks because I cry. *She did it. *Mommy's knocked up, I'm going to be a big sister. *Proof mommy liked the drummer.
The bad:
*I didn't do it, you didn't see me do it. I want to speak to my grandma! * I only cry when ugly people hold me. * Sorry Angelina, I'm taken. *Daddy's little head banger.
The naughty:
*All mommy wanted was a backrub. *Benevolent dictator. *Boob man
And the list could continue on for miles, remember that you are only limited by your own imagination. If you aren't able to find the onesie or tee that you are looking for, it is time to purchase a solid color and some fabric paint. These onesies are not only usually easy to find, but are fairly easy to make with a little bit of a steady hand, legible hand writing, and some creativity.
Show your baby's style by dressing them up in your favorite band's t-shirts and onesies. Whether it's The Ramones, Led Zeppelin or 311, there are punk rock baby clothes as well as baby shoes, toddler shirts, organic onesies and diaper bags available. Other kids clothing and gift items include: Toddler skate shoes, slogan baby clothes, rompers, baby bibs, beanies and funny baby onesie.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sarah_Freeland

No comments: